Audio Video Senior Engineer
The Senior Audio Video Engineer owns all conference rooms and the entire meeting experience. He/she works closely with customers to deliver an excellent meeting/conference and working experience.
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and assistance to users of all technology competency levels
- Management/troubleshooting of AV equipment, including but not limited to in-room audio, local content presentation, video conferencing equipment, basic computer networking and users devices(laptops)
- Evaluation and trouble-shooting personal computer hardware and software, peripheral device, mobile devices and network component problems
- Preprogram coordination with users to ensuring that all of their technological needs are met and in place for their arrival
- Provide genuine anticipatory customer service by establishing good working relationships with team members, divisions and vendors
- Delegate tasks
- Make personal contact and maintain positive relationships with clients and assist with any reasonable requests during programs
- Assist in any areas of daily operation
Responsible for Training & Development:
- Cross-train in other conference center related areas
- Participate in collaborative project efforts with both the technology team and other departments
- Stay current on industry trends in special events/meetings through benchmarking, trade publications, competitive shopping, and special event conferences
- Review all departmental SOPs on a quarterly basis and update as needed
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.