Content Designer at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a content strategist and communication designer who leads by doing, has a passion for solving problems at rocket-ship speed with compassion and brings their best self to work every day. Together we’ll improve, iterate and reimagine the voice, and content at UiPath and shape the next generation of working.
You have an “anything is possible” mindset, and you want to be part of something great. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to exceed expectations even on tactical projects. You aren’t just a content strategist; you are a communication designer. You understand the nuance of voice and how the voice of our interfaces, content, and contacts impact our customer's perception in very human ways.
What you will be doing at UiPath
- You will be a member of our multi-discipline design team and will collaborate with designers, developers, researchers, and product managers to build our products.
- You will be the founding member of a brand-new team that works across the company to create clear, concise content that makes our products work better.
- You will develop a long-term strategy for content at UiPath, eventually building a team to support our engineers and our customers. This position requires a deep understanding of the role language plays in the UX design process. This isn’t a marketing or social media role; we are here to work on products.
- In this role, you will be asked to achieve so many things, including:
- Developing the content strategy experience, preferably in a product-focused environment.
- Working with cross-functional teams, including UX designers, researchers, and engineers.
- Develop the voice and tone guidelines for use in all product areas of the company
- Create documentation and interface content targeted to our audience’s needs.
The kind of people we are eager to work with are
- Filled with empathy and passion about the people they design for
- Tech savvy and creative problem solvers
- Passionate about doing the right thing, and secure in the knowledge that less is more
- Eager to move to a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome, creative, and possibly a little bit weird
What you will bring to UiPath
- A portfolio of work you've done that will include articles and interface content or microcopy.
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards and guidelines across an organization.
- A foundational understanding of user-centered techniques and how to apply them.
- Empathy and advocacy for our users as well as your design and engineering teams.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and oral communication skills, you wouldn’t be afraid to tell us what we got wrong in this job description.
- 5+ years experience in content strategy and communication design
- A Bachelors in writing, communication, HCI, design or related field, or equivalent work experience
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description