About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Content Education Manager, with significant B2B experience, to develop multi-channel educational content and programs focused on helping our doctors, and their staff, achieve success on RealSelf. They will be responsible for creating content that increases doctor satisfaction, success, and retention by underscoring the benefits of engaging with and adopting our products and solutions.
The successful candidate will focus on developing content that ensures doctors understand why, how and when to engage to get the best return on their investment, as well as how to best track and measure their marketing efforts.
We are open to this being a remote role in the US. While most of your team/key stakeholders are based on the west Coast, working mainly in PST time zone, there is schedule flexibility for candidates based in other time zones.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Sales leadership to develop content that educates doctor sponsors on best practices for marketing their aesthetic business, why they should engage with RealSelf and how to utilize the products and solutions designed to help them succeed on our platform.
- Work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to revamp the onboarding series, writing content that clearly and concisely outlines best practices for engaging with RealSelf and supports new product launches, through the integration of relevant features into lifecycle communication flows.
- Identify content needs and develop content including webinars, articles, and case studies that will educate and engage our doctor community with the goal of helping them be more successful on and off of RealSelf.
- Develop, execute and measure effective distribution of this content to our internal teams, existing community and beyond.
- Support Doctor ROI project through the development of evergreen content building programs
- Leverage market research, insights and site data to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to inform content creation.
- Develop, build, and program manage a staff certification program.
- Manage 1:1 and group sessions to gather insights from key internal and external subject matter experts.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; be a strong writer; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- A B2B background! 4-8 years of b2b experience delivering highly-successful engagement, loyalty and retention content strategies, b2c will not be considered.
- Significant experience in marketing writing (this is a MUST!)
- The proven ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers.
- Experience working with Sales & Product teams is highly-preferred
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives.
- Analytical mindset that can implement and track meaningful KPIs to make recommendations based on data
- Experience leveraging learning management systems and developing curriculum for customer training programs.
- Experience developing Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses a plus.
Minimal travel is required for this role.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.