Content Manager, Field Enablement at Outreach
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:48 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. As a leader in the industry, we expect the Content Manager, Field Enablement to build out a world-class field content management strategy to equip our revenue teams with the right skills, knowledge, process, and enablement tools to maximize sales growth and customer success impact. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of our content assets in the context of our field enablement programs, feedback from key stakeholders and deployment of a strategic and data-driven content framework.
This position is based in Seattle, reports to the Field Enablement Lead and is characterized by the following responsibilities:
- Assess and thoroughly understand the current content gaps across all revenue team roles (sales development, sales, customer success)
- Assess and understand current usage/leverage of content assets and evolve into a modern, audience-focused content strategy
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue Operations to build out highly scalable content management workflow
- Implement a modern, audience-targeted communications program to optimize reception and relevancy of enablement communications
- Design a content review process to monitor the effectiveness and quality of the enablement content across roles and platforms
- Oversee best practices for internal documentation creation and review
- Identify metrics of success for content management efforts that can be shared with key stakeholders
- Develop online training courses and support materials for internal tools like Confluence, Showpad, and Slack
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of content management experience in SaaS organizations with increasing influence and responsibility. Startup experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years of info management or content management tools administration experience (Confluence preferred)
- Minimum of 3+ years developing content for LMS and related tools
- Successful history of customer first, result-orientation and ownership
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments.
- Experience in fast-paced environments managing content for customer-facing teams.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description