Content Production Manager at Project Archer
Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on functional use cases that merge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations to create productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences.
What You’ll Do:
As a Program Manager for Project Archer, you’ll plan, execute, and deliver processes and practices that will enable our creative team to do their best work while being able to ship completed projects to our clients. You will work with a wide variety of teams within Project Archer including engineering, technical artists, 3D animators, narrative designers, operations and product. You will serve as a dependable point of contact for the creative department at Project Archer, and ensure the program’s needs for documentation and internal messaging are met. To do this, you will need a blend of project management and communications acumen to collaborate cross-functionally across business units.
Our Content Program Manager will be accountable for defining creative project scope and delivery schedules, planning technologies, and ensuring sufficient production resource allocation by performing the following duties:
- Directs the creation, modification, and execution of macro schedules across the entire project. Ensures all deadlines are met in relation to project objectives and scope. Anticipates scheduling overruns and initiates actions to resolve them.
- Creates, maintains, and reviews milestone deliverable documentation, collaborating with the project leadership, and other Project Managers to coordinate goals across diverse disciplines to project completion.
- Drives efficiency in overall product development. Resolves resource and technology conflicts. Ensures organizational cohesiveness toward project objectives in conjunction with production leadership.
- Anticipates and solves problems independently and collaboratively. Develops collaborative relationships across all departments.
- Coordinates project changes with Creative Director(s) or project leadership and ensures all updates are communicated to the rest of the creative team. Communicates project through regular, proactive updates.
- Maintains a constant awareness of content status and quality levels through regular play sessions. Evaluates project scope and makes recommendations to Creative Leadership.
- Approves the re-prioritization of bugs during deadlines.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of program & project management in the software industry
- Hands on experience with Agile and in building processes, project management, and software development release schedules.
- Expert software tools capabilities. Presentations: Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides; Modelling/diagramming: Visio, Omni Graffle and/or Lucidchart; Project Management: Confluence, Jira, and Smartsheets.
- Experience in a large program management and/or operations environment, AR/VR platform knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with technology and creative teams to drive cross-functional results and an understanding of software development lifecycle
- Proven experience in working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Possess business acumen and proven ability to react quickly, and plan proactively to meet project needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.