Content Strategist and Project Lead at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a versatile and forward-thinking Content Strategist and Project Lead with a proven track record of success in setting content strategy and leading projects to on-time completion and within budget for various original content initiatives. This position will require hands-on leadership in formulating content strategy through data synthesis and analysis and managing content projects utilizing project management tools and methodology to drive organizational awareness and project success. You will play a key role in translating learner needs into successful, engaging content that supports learning and engagement. Applicants should pride themselves on their excellent communication and collaboration abilities and share in ServiceNow’s mission to make work work for people.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Set content strategy in collaboration with leadership
· Lead data synthesis and analysis activities to identify trends and anticipate learner content needs
· Document and present analysis and recommendations to leadership
· Lead content strategy projects involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the process from proposal to completion, serving as the primary point of contact
· Manage activities; ensure progress against established plan and make determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation.
· Manage project metrics to align with the business and department’s goals
· Communicate program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key stakeholders
· Support and collaborate with training and certification leadership in planning and leading departmental meetings and activities.
· Drive continuous improvement, innovation, and integration of new experiences, processes, and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the training & certification organization.Qualifications
Position Requirements & Experience:
· 5-10 years of relevant experience in education, technology, digital media, publishing, or client facing, strategic or marketing roles. B2C and/or B2B digital content experience preferred.
· Exceptional project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
· Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can roll up their sleeves or up-level as needed.
· Comfortable using a variety of content management and project management tools
· Comfort performing data analysis (from research, user behavior) to uncover learner/consumer insights.
· Comfortable creating content calendars and reporting on progress to team members and executives alike
· Capable of extreme prioritization of tasks based on team and organizational objectives
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a process-oriented mindset.
· Strong leadership skills and comfortable working with colleagues at all levels and across organizational and cultural backgrounds
· Ability to apply broad work experience and knowledge to analyze complex problems and consistently identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions.
· Confident and clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.