Content Strategist at Carrot Fertility (Remote)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
We’re looking for a member-obsessed, curious, collaborative, and detail-oriented Content Strategist to join our team and serve as the subject matter expert on member-facing communication assets, working very closely with content marketing, product marketing, design, and product teams. Candidates should have stellar project management and organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and a deep sense of creativity and curiosity that lead to successful ideation, planning, and managing the development of marketing and communication assets that drive meaningful engagement with members - compelling members to take action. This person will also own the content strategy and creation of member webinar scripts for each fertility or family-forming journey with a user-experience mindset, researching and highlighting what members would find most valuable to drive increased engagement and planning and creating the content for webinars that can be efficiently repurposed and scaled by the greater growth and engagement team. As the subject-matter expert on member-facing communications, this person will manage revisions with content and design teams for consistency and efficiency, lead and own member-facing content audits to ensure all assets are up to date and adhere to new brand or product guidelines, manage content distribution and updates across internal platforms like Docsend, and launch and manage customer-specific landing pages.
We are a team of high performers who are ready and excited to meet the next person to join our bright, caring, and passionate growth and engagement team dedicated to ensuring employees are aware of their Carrot benefit and what it offers, how to enroll, and how to get the most out of the benefit. This role will report to Carrot’s VP, Growth & Engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- 4-8 years experience as a content strategist, UX content strategist, content marketing and strategy or similar role at a high-growth company, preferably in the B2C or B2B2C space
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets, webinar script writing for a B2C audience a plus
- UX-mindset that thinks strategically and executes methodically with out-of-this-world attention to detail that continually raises the bar
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability for quick, creative thinking; the ability to generate innovative content ideas that drive measurable results
- Ability to work collaboratively, patiently, and effectively with cross-functional teams such as content marketing and design on content development and revisions
- Some experience with content management systems (CMS) for publishing and updating landing pages
- Desire to continually learn and advance skills in understanding what engages people and compels them to take action
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $100,000-$130,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.