Content Writer at BitTitan
BitTitan is looking for a talented Content Writer who has a knack for creating content that is engaging and customer centric. This individual needs to be determined, highly organized, process oriented, and have a keen eye for detail. Ideal candidates will have a strong written and verbal communication skill set and savvy technical understanding.
As our Content Writer, you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and acquiring subject knowledge or referring to design specifications to create processes, procedures, and guidance to enable success for our customers in our product and knowledge base.
In this job, you will:
- Collaborate with the Product and Customer Success team to acquire and communicate expertise in high-tech subjects into written and graphical elements
- Create written guidance and technical content that is customer centric and does not make assumptions of knowledge
- Collaborate with our Editor and provide feedback on our company’s style guides and voice to allow for consistency across all documentation
- Improve the documentation flow, organization, and visual presentation of our informational content to allow users to digest information rapidly
- Review existing Knowledge Base documentation on a regular schedule to ensure that documentation maintains accuracy and relevancy to our users’ needs
- Work cross-functionally with Product team to provide guidance on the written instruction within our products to guide customers on process and usage
- Proactively search out new areas of knowledge that will benefit our customers
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- 2+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer for a software or SaaS product
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, or Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent training and experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication abilities for interviewing and collaborating with subject matter experts
- Experience working within product to create clear, concise user-facing instructions and explanations
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and visual communication mediums
- Experience with the editing and QA processes; ability to accept feedback with a desire to constantly improve
- Ability to represent the customer’s perspective to create engaging and informative customer experiences that enables the customer outcomes
- Passionate about feedback through metrics and direct customer contact to constantly improve
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Experience with editing and writing in HTML
- Working knowledge of Zendesk Guide to create documentation
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.