In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
*Please submit a cover letter with your resume. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Are you an editor at heart?
PitchBook is looking for a copy editor with impeccable attention to detail, inexhaustible ambition and exceptional communication skills to join our growing News team. You will be responsible for editing and performing general quality assurance on PitchBook's daily newsletter and online articles.
- Copy edit and fact check content for spelling, grammar, readability, accuracy, and adherence to PitchBook style
- Generate ideas and coordinate with a team of editors to establish best practices for content production and publication
- Collaborate with our team to update, maintain and develop PitchBook's in-house style guide
- Enforce standards across multiple mediums and content management systems
Our preferred candidate has:
- A relevant four-year college degree
- Previous copy-editing experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial markets, terminology and content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- The ability to manage overlapping deadlines
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.