Copywriter at Limeade
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager and Copywriter to help make big ideas happen. You’ll write imaginative and compelling copy for a wide-ranging set of marketing and advertising needs, such as success stories, product overviews, campaign-driven digital display ads, publications and the Limeade corporate website. You’d also contribute to the support of client brand creative as it pertains to the Limeade offering.
Our ideal candidate has agency experience and is team-spirited, skilled and imaginative with a love of concept and an eye for detail. If you love searching for the big idea and don’t rest until you find it, we’d like to meet you.
Please prepare an online portfolio so we can see your most creative, effective work.
- Interpret Creative Briefs and freely brainstorm ideas with other creative and marketing teammates
- Collaborate with creative partners to generate concepts for various advertising and marketing needs
- Write clear, compelling copy for public- and internally-facing campaigns and assets of multiple formats
- Understand, internalize and help evolve the Limeade Brand Voice as expressed in copy and ideas
- Partner with internal stakeholders to generate ideas and deliver assets aligned to business goals
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a copywriter for advertising, agency experience a strong plus
- Track record of innovative conceptual ideas that have led to strong campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of digital and print content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and how they pertain to copy
- Proven experience of responding to stakeholder feedback for creative assets
- BS/BA in marketing, English, or equivalent advertising school certification
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.