Digital Content Manager, Self-Help at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly’s Customer Success team is looking for a Digital Content Manager who will be a valuable addition to our team. As a Digital Content Manager at Remitly, you will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Self Help, working with the Customer Success Operations and Self-Help Content teams to write on-brand, optimized, benefit-oriented copy for external web audiences. You create content with the understanding that an online user's time is limited, and space constraints are always a concern. If you are someone who knows that cutting down copy is just as important to this job as writing great copy in the first place, then this is a great role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate feature and product details into easy-to-understand support content that engages and empowers Remitly customers
- Collaborate daily with content strategy, training, and operations
- Create and edit images and videos to complement written content
- Partner on Self-Help projects where consultation from the content perspective is required, including requirements gathering sessions, functional, and technical design review
- Work with product development managers to create content for project and product launches, and create plans for post-launch content management
- Participate in a cross-functional environment with multiple edit touch points
- Perform user acceptance testing for new site functionality, enhancements, and general maintenance
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Advertising, Creative Writing or related field
- 3+ years content creation and copywriting experience
- Experience in web, mobile, social, and other new platforms
- You write in a wide range of voices and styles
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience writing for SEO, and a clear understanding of how SEO concepts influence copy
- Usability or conversion enhancement knowledge
- Experience with multilingual content
- Experience with a CMS, preferred
- Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language would be helpful
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish a plus
Who We Are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals looking for employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Company contributes to your HSA plan if you choose one
- 401k plan with company matching
- Commuter benefits
- Free snacks plus hot and cold beverages