Digital Content Specialist at Trupanion
The Customer Marketing team builds effortless member experiences that help educate and support our members. We are a creative group and also masters of data-based decision-making. As a Digital Content Specialist, you'll report to the UX Content Manager and focus on the loyalty and retention of our nearly half a million pet owners. We're looking for someone who has a bias for action and masterful organization skills.
A day in the life: As a member of the digital operations team, you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the rapid growth of our company by keeping content and UX/UI design standards current across digital platforms. As a content specialist, you will be involved with the full digital content release lifecycle, from content planning to publishing workflow and performance analysis. This role will facilitate efficient operation and content production for customer marketing digital platforms, including the Member Portal (members.trupanion.com) and mobile app.
The ideal candidate is someone who has knowledge of digital platforms, specifically with a technical understanding of websites, CMS management, and is passionate about user experience. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, provide transparent lines of communication, and can articulate opportunities for action from operational insights and reports. You must be a detail-oriented individual who can problem solve and adapt quickly.
Key Responsibilities Include:
You will support content development of our digital platforms and then analyze data to evaluate success. Your responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain website content for member-facing digital platforms in 3+ languages through Sitefinity CMS and app workflows
- Facilitate content updates to support member content strategy, policy changes, business partnerships, and language support across member-facing digital platforms
- Oversee continuing website sustainment and optimization projects and work closely with stakeholders on UI/UX for member portal and app
- Oversee digital member journey, paying close attention to UX copy, information architecture, imagery and copy consistency, and compliance and legal requirements
- Partner with customer insights team to conduct ongoing analysis of website content performance and report on results
- Run member experience team content backlog, manage cross-functional dependencies, work prioritization, assignment, and tracking
- Manage and continuously improve processes for efficient content intake, workflow, and delivery, supporting organizing and encouraging team members assigned to tasks
- Manage QA testing before each web content release. Support development teams with UAT
- Actively engage business and technical partners on production status through superb communication, project plans/timelines, content requirements and success criteria, and status reports
Education, Registration & Certification:
Bachelor's degree preferred, as well as 3+ years project management experience in content production, digital operation and delivery or related field
- Minimum 2 years of digital project management experience or experience managing multiple marketing priorities dependent on technical systems
- Experience using project management software such as JIRA; Wrike preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Sitefinity
- Experience with localization and multilingual communications a plus
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Action-oriented with a keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Effectively support multiple projects at once and know how to prioritize against resourcing, business goals, and member needs
- Willingness to learn software/tools/methodologies including project management software, backend systems integration, marketing automation platforms, and CMS tools
- Experience fostering a positive and productive work environment and building strong rapport with colleagues
- Develop deep knowledge of our members and their needs
- Advocate for delivering an exceptional member experience
- Communicate well with various partners across the company, including Technology, Legal, and Creative
- Adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, ever-evolving environment
- Use data to make decisions and drive performance
- Use experience to drive innovation
- HTML and CSS
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off and 9 paid float holidays (you can decide which days are most important to you!)
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Seattle Office Amenities: Free on-site gym, free dog walking services for office pets during business hours, free parking, and paid ORCA cards.
We're all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We're focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/Trupanion/videos/10155423763702974/
We're more than insurance - we're a tech company too! Learn more about how you can use Trupanion to pay your vet directly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdWZ4KHiPTQ
Trupanion Team DNA:
At Trupanion, we achieve great things together when we are:
- Caring: We are kind to each other and assume positive intent.
- Collaborative: We work together to achieve company goals (we not me).
- Courageous: We are determined, take risks, and make bold moves.
- Curious: We seek new information to continually better ourselves and our work.
- Honest: We believe candid communication leads to successful teamwork.
- Inclusive: We welcome and value all people and perspectives.
- Nimble: We readily adapt and evolve in pursuit of progress and innovation.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.