Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for an E-Learning Specialist to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office.
The ideal E-Learning Specialist will be a creative and agile instructional designer who designs, develops, and deploys the Company’s comprehensive training programs for our Sales team. The Specialist will manage and maintain content in Absorb LMS and other systems. The Specialist will also evaluate the efficacy and assessment of training initiatives, including constructing dashboards to communicate learning outcomes and to evaluate learner feedback. The Specialist should enjoy designing compelling learning experiences that naturally merge with existing workflows and are efficient and effective for the Company’s national sales force to increase performance and measurable sales outcomes.
- Develop e-learning courses for Company salesforce initiatives including, but not limited to: onboarding, new product rollouts, and continuing education
- Identify best training modalities for various national salesforce initiatives
- Evaluate appropriate course design and content development tools to create effective online training
- Serve as LMS administrator, including loading and deploying training
- Provide continuous evaluation and iteration of training programs
- Certification in instructional design methods and principles across various platforms
- Experience creating clearly defined learning objectives
- Demonstrated achievement creating visually dynamic learning content, including various forms of media, graphics, and video.
- Familiarity with learner assessments and analytic reporting, including tracking and evaluating the results of all training modules.
- Comfort in an agile startup fast-paced environment.
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!