At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about finance and tech? Does covering private equity, venture capital and M&A for a newsletter with a readership of more than 750,000 appeal to you?
We are looking for an ambitious writer with superior written and verbal communication skills to join our news team. You will create content daily for the PitchBook newsletter and website, collaborate with a team of writers and editors, and help drive the continued growth of our department. Being resourceful, caring about producing high-quality work, and exhibiting an eagerness to learn are key elements of the role.
*Please submit a cover letter with your resume. Applications without cover letters will not be considered
Skills and Qualifications:
- Has 3-5 years of professional writing experience
- Is familiar with or has a strong interest in covering finance and the capital markets
- Works independently in a collaborative, fast-moving environment
- Possesses excellent writing, verbal and internet research skills
- Has the ability to work in a timely and efficient manner to meet daily deadlines
- Is comfortable using Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Has a four-year college degree
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.