Multimedia Production Assistant
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
PitchBook is searching for a technically savvy Multimedia Production Assistant to join our growing internal Creative Agency. You will be responsible for supporting live events with A/V setup, including comedy shows, panel discussions, webinars, all-company meetings and more-as well as supporting video, photo, animation and audio production. An ideal candidate is comfortable working through technical problems and able to troubleshoot on a moment's notice to ensure smooth execution on a wide variety of creative projects. In this entry-level role, you'll also have the opportunity to take on some of your own creative projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support live events by setting up livestreaming equipment, including mixing boards, speakers, microphones and cameras
- Support Multimedia Team production, including (but not limited to) cutting and uploading videos to our channels, selecting and editing photos for social media use, running teleprompter, lighting, captioning, logo pulls
- Support Multimedia Team strategy by monitoring competitors and reports on video performance
Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years of multimedia production work experience preferred
- Proficient in basic sound engineering skills
- Proficient in basic video setup, including lighting
- Familiarity with video conferencing software such as Zoom
- Familiarity with live streaming software such as OBS
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop)