Partnership Development Manager
MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
Are you looking for a job that has a positive impact on the world - somewhere you can grow your skills while also making a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a passionate Partnerships Development Manager who wants to make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing company at the intersection point of online education and healthcare.
As a Partnerships Manager, you are the face of MedBridge for our instructors and partners and each of your programs is directly responsible for the growth and direction of the company. Your position is a balance between business development, marketing, sales, account management, course production, and program management. You act as an internal liaison between all departments as the industry expert in your specialized field.
The position will require you to work closely with consultants and clients to identify content need/knowledge gaps in curriculum, develop partnerships and programs with leading instructors, and work closely on the strategy development of each new program.
As the expert in your content areas, you understand the following items:
- Ins and outs of the market
- Industry trends and news
- Influencers in the space
- Knowledge gap areas
- Connection between the content and the industry gap
To succeed in this role, you will need to work closely with our Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Product teams to develop ongoing collateral, internal training programs, and strengthening communication channels to effectively disseminate out industry knowledge.
We are looking for a highly motivated over-achiever who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’ll need to be determined, highly organized, a strong communicator and an executor. However, the goal of the position is simple: Work with world-class instructors, clients, and partners to elevate the standard of education and equality of care to healthcare professionals and help improve patient outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and build strong relationships with industry experts and our community of award-winning instructors and consultants
- Develop and maintain content roadmaps for course development to support the company’s goals and direction
- Define and prioritize course topics based on gaps in the catalog, trends in the market, and user/client feedback
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Account Management, and Development teams to ensure we are constantly innovating and expanding our solutions
- Become a key stakeholder in program strategy and program development
- Ensure partners and clients have appropriate knowledge, guidance, and context of MedBridge’s vision and goals for each program developed
- Communicate and train internal teams on industry and program knowledge
- Work through contract negotiations with instructors and partners
- 3-5 years of business development and partnership management
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Possess the ability to talk to anyone and everyone - small talk is fun for you and comes naturally
- Highly empathetic, with an ability to listen and define solutions, nuanced strategies, and match pain points to solutions
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with many moving parts. You enjoy detail, structure, lists, and timelines
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and influence others
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Possess the ability to see the big picture of a project and effectively communicate each detail to essential team members
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done while not losing sight of the end goal, both during self-managed projects and when working in a team
- An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.