Photo Production Artist
Your Superpowers in Action
- Assists with photography and product image editing.
- Assists with the creation of marketing images for consumers.
- Creates photos of multiple product lines for the marketing team to use in promotional materials and on the Funko website.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 2+ years’ experience in a previous photography and photo editing role, preferably for a consumer product company.
- Experienced product-based and/or catalogue photography is a must including experience in post-production, manipulating images.
- Graphic Design experience is required.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects.
- Fun, creative and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Expertise in Photoshop required.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.