R&D Content Architect
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
Are you a developer committed to helping other developers succeed? Do you have a passion for explaining complex topics in a clear and accessible manner? Do you enjoy writing code and content that meets the highest professional standards?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about working for Auth0 as an R&D Content Architect!
We are looking for experienced technical content creators to maximize the impact of our blog and video resources. We want developers with strong communication skills who understand the importance of a metrics-driven content strategy. As a writer, developer, and mentor, you’ll publish technical resources of the highest quality and help others do the same.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze trends, blog performance, and SEO data to identify high-impact content topics.
- Establish and document internal best practices for code and content.
- Develop tools and processes to improve the content-production pipeline.
- Write engaging content that explores advanced technical subjects and establishes Auth0’s industry expertise.
- Mentor less experienced teammates to improve their technical and writing skills.
What we need from you:
- Experience writing developer content, complete with working, production-ready code samples.
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools, such as Tableau, Google Analytics, and Hotjar.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments.
- Fluency in written US English.
- You have open-source work such as GitHub projects you can share.
- You write your own technical blog.
- Identity knowledge.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by rewriting one of our docs. Send us a pull request!
- #CA; #US;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description