Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world.
Outreach is looking for an RFP and Proposal Manager (individual contributor) to respond to proposals submitted from potential and existing customers that are interested in Outreach’s products or services. The RFP and Proposal Manager will spend 50-60% of their time responding to RFP and developing detailed proposal documents for customers. In addition to developing these documents this role will develop and curate a detailed repository of responses and documents to help streamline the process. This person will also work closely with Product Marketing to develop content and marketing assets to satisfy high volume requests as well as prepare for the questions to support new products.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing account strategies and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
About The Team
This role will report into our Solutions Consulting team. The Solutions Consulting team is an integral part of the Outreach Go-To-Market function. We focus on driving real business impact for prospects by being both technology and domain experts. We are expected to understand our prospect’s challenges and objectives - then guide them toward lasting solutions. We do this by partnering with other functions, internally (professional services, product, engineering, success, marketing) and externally (partners).
Your Daily Adventures:
- Learn, know and understand at a detailed level the capabilities of Outreach product and service
- Understand the business transformation that the Outreach products affect
- Manage, Review and collate requests for proposals into comprehensive and professional response documents.
- Manage, Review and collate security documentation requests into comprehensive and professional response documents.
- Grow your information security knowledge to become a subject matter expert and go-to team member for related questions
- Develop and manage a repository of answers for the typical questions customers ask as a part of RFP’s and Security requests.
- In conjunction with our Account Executive team manage and execute detailed proposal documents outlining the value of Outreach products and services and how they will impact the specific customer’s business.
- Develop and own the proposal templates
- Work cross-functionally to drive visibility and collaboration for process improvement
- 5+ years of corporate experience, including 2+ years of experience in a role of this nature
- Impeccable verbal and written communication that is able to clearly and professionally convey the capabilities, ideas and value of the Outreach product and services to a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of application security and privacy capabilities and methodologies.
- The ability to manage a response that involves multiple stakeholders and aggressive timelines.
- The ability to develop processes and tools that drive down repetitions from customers as well as Outreach employees.
- A deep understanding of technology and ability to consume security requirements and translate them into working documents.
- An ability to plan ahead and work with leaders to manage the consumption of your time as a resource while balancing the critical nature of the deliverable
- Detailed understanding of the value applications drive for businesses.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status