Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our Product Education team. At Auth0, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive learning team, focused on educating our customers, our business partners, and our own employees on identity concepts and the specific ways that Auth0 solves identity challenges. We do this through text, video, coding exercises, and instructor training materials. As a senior technical writer, you’ll be focused on text, but the output of your work will be part of a comprehensive whole. You’ll also be responsible for building a strong culture of documentation at Auth0, encouraging more writing contributions from outside of the Product Education team.
If you're the right candidate, you'll have a strong technical writing background as well as experience with agile, full-stack software development. Whether you’ve written developer-focused software documentation previously in your career, you’re an experienced writer self-taught in software development, or you’re a full-time software developer with a passion for great documentation looking to make a career change, you’ll be a strong candidate for this role.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Developer Support Engineers and more to scope and define documentation projects
- Mentor peers within the Product Education team on documentation best practices
- Build company-wide participation in the creation of amazing documentation through training programs, outreach, etc
- Write concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
- Review and edit documentation drafts contributed by peers or others outside the Product Education team
- Contribute to or lead strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, our website, and our content
- 5+ years technical writing experience
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand hierarchy
- Self-driven, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand why they’re important to our users
- Can collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams, and disciplines across the company
- #CA; #US;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.