Site Merchandiser at Garmentory
Garmentory is currently hiring a Site Merchandiser based out of our Seattle headquarters.
This person will be responsible for analyzing category and product performance, tracking product sales trends, tracking inventory levels, and strategizing future performance across teams. This person should have a strong understanding of fashion and ecommerce concepts.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, data driven and customer focused. Understanding our boutique owners and designers will be essential to drive growth and loyalty from our shoppers.
Garmentory is a fast-growing startup that offers shoppers access to the best independent boutiques and emerging designers from around the world - all within a single checkout!
We are a curated marketplace dedicated to supporting our 800+ indie boutiques and emerging designers and helping them thrive online. We also work hard to ensure that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
Help support our mission to become the ultimate destination for sustainably produced goods from independent and local businesses.
- Maintain quality, consistency of product listings
- Support marketing team with email product selection, synthesized sales, promotional marketing categories, etc.
- Provide detailed analysis of categories and product performance
- Track, analyze and communicate category and brand trends and sales
- Review inventory levels and communicate gaps
- Strategize and implement annual sale calendar
- Coordinate boutique owners and designers for promotions and special projects
- Identify growth opportunities and recommend changes to drive improvements in sales
- Work cross functionally to drive customer retention and maximize product visibility
- Understand competitive environment and proactively seek market knowledge
- Has a strong understanding of independent and emerging fashion brands
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understands the Garmentory brand
- Inclusive, courageous and curious
- Availability during regular business hours
- Experience in high-growth consumer-facing or retail-centric environments
- Prior experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Has a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Can get things done without supervision
- Is a positive person and has a proactive approach
- Has a natural empathetic manner
- Loves powering through tasks
- Is flexible/comfortable with change
- 1-2 years merchandising experience, preferably in ecommerce or fashion industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Business or related field or equivalent work experience required
We're an equal opportunity employer. At Garmentory, we value and respect inclusion of all beings regardless of race, gender, religion, color, disability, political affiliation, or sexual orientation. As a small team we are committed to making a difference.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume a let us know a little bit about yourself and why you are a great fit for our company.