ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Write clear, concise, compelling web copy that integrates product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals.
- Push ServiceNow forward with fresh, distinctive headlines and simple, human, engaging copy.
- Explore bold ideas and creative approaches to telling meaningful stories that connect with our customers.
- Develop knowledge of ServiceNow products, solutions, and related technologies, and distill technical concepts into meaningful customer benefits.
- Contribute creative ideas for new types of content, experience enhancements, and editorial opportunities.
- Drive editorial excellence and uphold standards and best practices to maintain consistent quality, voice, and style.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to deliver strategic, data-driven, high-performing copy that is on-message and optimized for the web.
- Build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders, including strategy, SEO, brand, product marketing, research, analytics, and campaigns.
- Manage the content development process for assigned areas to execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and ensure timely delivery of work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing parameters.
- Write in U.S. English for a global audience, optimizing copy for wide-scale translation across multiple languages.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience writing clear, concise marketing copy for corporate websites, ideally for B2B technology companies
- Expert at simplifying complex narratives into concise, compelling short-form web copy
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing that cuts through the jargon and fluff to bring the essential narrative into focus
- Experience writing for IT and LOB decision maker and influencer personas, with an emphasis on global technology markets, IT, and SaaS-based software preferred
- Deep understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, SEO, web design, strategy, and UX writing
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, inspired writing samples and an effective content development process
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.