Technical Training and Certification Manager
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
As the head of the Training and Certification program, you’ll be responsible for the design, content, and execution of training and certification for the Amperity product. This includes all training, for all users of the Amperity platform. At the outset, you will take the current product, learn about use cases and customers, and set the vision and project plan for the training program. This includes creating the initial internal training program, selecting the platforms we will use to support training, and defining the plan to scale from internal training and enablement to customer training and certification. While this role starts as an individual contributor, over time we expect to grow it into a full team dedicated to support, training, and community engagement.
- Own the end to end technical training systems and program for the Amperity product
- Implement the training system that serves internal and external customers
- Partner directly with the product management team and make them part of the training process
- Deeply understand the customer experience in Amperity, and use that understanding to develop training that accelerates usage
- Work directly with the product team to identify gaps and capabilities that dramatically simplify product usage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in creating and leading training programs
- A wide breadth of technical knowledge, with an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience writing about SQL and related database technologies
- Experience developing and managing video content
- Ability to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and develop training
- A strong desire to personally contribute to the work and manage the breadth and depth of the complete training system
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career