Technical Training and Content Manager
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
As the Technical Training and Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for the design, content, and execution of the technical training and content for the Amperity product. This includes all product documentation and associated training, for all users of the Amperity platform. At the outset, you will take the current product documentation, assess the quality of the content, identify the gaps, and set the vision and project plan. You will then create the overall plan for the lifecycle of the documentation, as well as the framework for training to complement it. While this role starts as an individual contributor, over time we expect to grow it into a full team dedicated to support, training, and community engagement.
- Own the end to end content and technical training systems and program for the Amperity product
- Implement the content and training system that serves internal and external customers
- Partner directly with the product management team and make them part of the content creation process
- Deeply understand the customer experience in Amperity, and use that understanding to develop content and training that accelerates usage
- Work directly with the product team to identify gaps and capabilities that dramatically simplify product usage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical documentation or training positions
- A wide breadth of technical knowledge, with an eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience writing about SQL and related database technologies
- Experience developing and managing video content to complement documentation
- Ability to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and develop content
- A strong desire to personally contribute to the work and manage the breadth and depth of the complete documentation and system
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact ca[email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.