Video Production Engineer at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 13, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
As a Video Production Engineer you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup who relies on video to connect its employees. You are a video production expert with a passion for technology and storytelling.
- Take ownership of the technical production of all large company events including a weekly company wide all hands.
- Take ownership of employees facing corporate video production.
- Work collaboratively with peers to execute large company events that raise the bar.
- Measure the impact of your work by creating and analyzing data.
- Manage external relationships with integrators, rental houses and/or freelance talent to augment our existing capabilities when needed.
- Proactively reach out to stakeholders groups to understand needs and deliver appropriate solutions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2-3 years of experience doing live event production.
- 5 years of experience in video production.
- A deep technical understanding of audio and video systems used in a professional environment such as but not limited to cameras, lenses, recorders, lighting, microphones, etc.
- A deep subject matter expertise with at least 1 of the following applications: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve
- A deep subject matter expertise with at least 1 of the following applications: Newtek Tricaster, Blackmagic ATEM.
- A working knowledge of motion graphics applications such Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!