- Able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Able to work within specified deadlines to complete projects on time
- Comfortable working within corporate brand guidelines
- Open to feedback and eager to grow your design skills
- Excited to share new ideas to help evolve our visual language
- An articulate communicator
- Familiar with design theory and typography
- Highly motivated and organized
You will work in the Creative Services team under the Creative Lead. We are a smart, fun, collaborative team. Sometimes we work long days and sometimes we take long lunches.
What we want you to do:
- Shoot and edit corporate videos, product videos, and edit webinars for our internal clients
- Possible travel once or twice per year
- Contribute to the team’s mission of doing more with less
- Assist in maintaining company equipment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work to understand our demographic and improve how our design can effectively communicate to them
- Incorporate current design trends and best practices
- Keep clean files and project structures
- Work with and educate our internal clients on the value of great design
- Take direction and criticism in stride without being afraid to defend design choices to other creatives, as well as clients
- Online design portfolio with provided link on resume
- Associate's Degree in a relevant field OR equivalent experience
- Working knowledge in editing tools; Abobe Premiere, Audition, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop preferred
- Advanced camera operation experience, proficiency with both location and studio shooting preferred
- After Effects knowledge
- Photography skills
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.