AI Distinguished Engineer, Advanced Technology Group – Santa Clara preferred.
Work matters! We spend a third of our lives at work and ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We help the modern enterprise digitally operate faster, more efficient and be more scalable than ever before Built on a very simple concept, ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity to approximately 6,200 enterprise customers worldwide.
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work experiences for customers. We will execute and win as a team embracing a growth mindset, a relentless focus on customers, and a humble, hungry, inclusive and collaborative culture. We are truly defining the future of work.
To accelerate our growth and deliver on our mission to make the world of work, work better for people, we are hiring a brilliant, highly inspired visionary to help ServiceNow become the defining intelligent enterprise software company of the 21st century. As the AI Architect of Advanced Technology Group (ATG), yyou’ll innovate, design and scale our next-generation AI platform, products and applications and defining the future of work through AI-powered automation to create industry-leading work experiences for customers. This is a highly visible role, with technical responsibilities shaping the AI capabilities in the platform, products and solutions, and interacting with key technical and product leaders in the company.
The Top 3 objectives in this role:
- Define and drive the vision, strategy and architecture for the next-generation, modern AI platform, AI-powered products and applications that deliver high ROI and smart experiences for ServiceNow customers.
- Lead and build partnerships and commitments with internal stakeholders in engineering, product and customer groups on the vision for the next-generation AI platform, AI-powered products and applications, including technical roadmap planning, visionary iterations and overall design concepts.
- Be the senior technical leader building and guiding the team members on best practices for building modern data and AI platform and products.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience designing and building data and AI/ML-powered platform architecture, products and applications
- 15+ years hands-on experience and knowledge on the development life cycle of data and AI platform and products, technological alternatives, and architecture methodologies for multi-platform environments.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, including large and small presentations, detailed written acumen and dynamic cross-functional organizational collaboration skills.
- Experience managing trade-off scenarios and managing risk, as well as building stakeholder/executive consensus, “buy-in” and commitment with transformational technology shifts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in Agile methodology and Open-Source, PaaS/SaaS and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and GCP) or a containerized environment (Kubernetes).
- Deep, action-oriented understanding of advanced data-driven technology concepts and AI/ML business trends.
- Proven ability to collaboratively and passionately foster data and AI/ML culture.
- Ph.D./M.S. degree preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical field or equivalent.
- Experience working with ServiceNow products.
- Experience in Agile development methodology and Scrum framework.
- Experience building and delivering successful enterprise products leveraging data and AI.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.