Analytics Architect at Apptio
Reports to: VP Engineering, Analytics Platform
Peers: Architects and Principal Engineers
Apptio seeks a senior engineering expert in the analytics domain to deliver value to our customers by leading new and leveraging our existing, analytics technology.
The successful candidate is well versed in modern analytics products/services and will chart the technical course of refactoring, adoption/integration, and creating new from the ground up. This position will dive deep into our current algorithms to extend and enhance them, in addition to bringing new state of the art tech into our platform.
Apptio seeks this hands-on technical developer and leader that is passionate about building value- and quality-oriented software, simple, powerful, scalable services, and innovative SaaS architectures. This leader will mentor members of the team to increase our engineering capability.
- Proven track record leading multiple teams delivering and operating modern SaaS solutions for enterprise customers leveraging cutting edge cloud services
- Experience with high scalability, availability, and security domains
- Champion for operational simplicity
- Demonstrable depth in technology and an ability to contribute to low-level software designs and architecture decisions
- Current in technology trends, knowledge, and experience relevant to Apptio:
- Java or C++
- Cloud service offerings from AWS, Azure, and leading CMPs
- Large scale, service-oriented, distributed systems
- Multi-dimensional analytics systems and OLAP
- Database technology, both SQL and NoSQL
- Concurrent and multi-threading programming models
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as react.js
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development in a DevOps culture
- Passion and experience in mentoring and recruiting/team building
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- B.S. Computer Science, or similar, with significant relevant experience required.
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan, and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating the value of IT investments, accelerate innovation, and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.