Analytics Manager, Media Solutions at Expedia Group
Expedia Group Media Solutions is dedicated to building creative media partnerships for travel advertisers enabling them to use Expedia's network of leading travel brands and global sites. We have revolutionized the way brands reach and connect with online travel consumers, emerging as a leader in online advertising among travel and e-commerce brands. With a growing product portfolio offering a multitude of advertising and sponsorship opportunities, our Media Solutions team at Expedia has created a viable marketing platform for advertising partners to reach the 144+ million worldwide monthly unique visitors that visit Expedia Group sites.
Expedia Group Media Solutions is experiencing tremendous growth and we need a data junkie to join our Analytics team to held build, develop and grow our analytical capabilities to support our marketing efforts from the ground up. Are you a builder? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and build reporting from the ground-up to support the success of active, engaged marketing teams? Do you love measuring and testing marketing campaigns against critical metrics to ensure objectives are met and exceeded? Are you willing to go deep, navigate through ambiguity, and work in an environment where partnering with multiple leaders is essential to achieve success? Your deep experience in building out sustainable B2B marketing analytics and reporting will be critical to ensuring the entire Marketing team’s visibility into key measures needed to meet their business goals.
We are a global organization and you will work across most functions and channels on the team. You will support the team to help execute on marketing initiatives, whether through data or implementing business processes. You will mine our various data sources and be responsible to build and maintain our dashboards and report cards as well as communicate actionable findings. We work in a number of today's technologies including AWS, Snowflake and Salesforce while using skills in SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker and Python.
Key responsibilities include owning discrete pieces of Marketing’s internal systems and analysis—working with partners, marketing managers and internal teams to ensure data-integrity and develop actionable reporting & recommendations. We seek to hire only the best of the best, so in this analytics role, you will partner with a team of especially creative, dedicated and passionate, world-class B2B marketers.Responsibilities:Develop the decision support capabilities for the Marketing team
- Lead marketing analytics functions including data integration, designing, building and maintaining dashboards, reports and customer segmentation to inform marketing activities
- Own day-to-day activities for critical marketing analytics systems and be responsive to ever-changing business needs
- Support all marketing reporting, forecasting and budgeting including developing analyses driving marketing strategy and business decisions Project manage the technical analytics initiatives
- Identify, implement, and manage tools, systems and processes to automate reporting that supports decision-making
- Be comfortable doing focused tear-downs to rethink business executions
- Execute on analytics related business initiatives providing critical project and analytical support, and managing needs with key technical support team
- Develop into the go-to Marketing Analytics person for the entire marketing team
- Work with channel marketing managers to drive more effective execution of B2B marketing initiatives
- Present findings to leaders across marketing, sales, product, and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business field such as Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in data analysis and reporting in one or more of the following fields: digital advertising, e-commerce, B2B marketing, and online travel
- Driven for results with strong Excel, analytical and problem-solving skills; and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated success producing analytics for database marketing, CRM segmentation, and marketing automation
- Experience with developing, owning, and maintaining business intelligence, database mining, statistical analysis tools and data visualization platforms.
- Ability to simplify data into easily-consumed visuals using tools like Tableau to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- General marketing knowledge
- Extraordinarily strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience in defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- B2B and digital marketing experience a plus
- Be detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the team
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.