Big Data Solutions Architect
Working in a very dynamic and exciting environment with top engineering and product talent this individual is required to demonstrate technical architecture leadership, playing a vital role in the deployment of Prifender systems at customer sites. The candidate must be able to think independently; and analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex business and technical problems. The candidate will interface with leadership at all levels across customer organizations and will provide direct support to the team on vision and strategy for deployments.
- Ability to clearly articulate business and technical issues with senior management, peers and 3rd parties.
- Current knowledge and experience with industry trends and technology advancements in data management, AI and ML.
- Solid understanding of data acquisition, data movement technologies and business information systems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, particularly as it relates to data integration and enterprise architecture.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault tolerant data management systems in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend existing complex systems infrastructures.
- Familiarity with Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Teradata, Hadoop, Informatica is highly desired.
- Excellent understanding of Privacy and Information Security concerns in large environments and applicable solutions sets.
- 12+ years of professional related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent