Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Who You Are:
This position is responsible for the implementation and configuration of business systems, and for understanding and supporting the business organizations and processes that rely on it. Works closely with Business users to understand Business’ direction and to define future business system requirements. Communicates with both business teams and technology teams on project requirements, and translates them to technical specifications. Accountable for the functional fitness of the business system implementation for the business processes that will rely on it.
This position is responsible for the implementation and configuration of finance business projects, and for understanding and supporting the finance organizations and processes that rely on it. You thrive in a robust environment with the ability to multitask. You proactively partner with people to find a solution without being told. You will work closely with business and technology partners to understand Business’ direction to facilitate in defining the future business system requirements. You must be a strong communicator and facilitator to help align cross functional teams to ensure alignment and focus. Accountable for meeting deadlines, maintaining documentation, running small to medium projects on your own.
Your Next Challenge:
- Defines business requirements as it pertains to the business use cases
- Understands business processes as they apply to short- and long-term business goals in order to facilitate projects
- Analyzes and writes business requirements and user stories; helps constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; helps write specifications and test plans; and helps in crafting a project timeline and/or project estimates
- Analyzes business requirements to create supporting business documentation:
- User stories
- Process flow diagrams
- Test plans
- Proactively partner with team members to identify project gaps, follow through, task completion, and remove roadblocks.
- Fill in as lead project manager and/or coordinator for small to medium projects
- Writes Test cases, builds and executes Test plans, and facilitates User Acceptance for changes to the application platform
- Ability to support team in multiple capacities:
- Capturing requirements
- Running a small to medium project independently
- Coordinating cross functional project tracks
- Creating project timelines and estimates
- Provide written and verbal project status
- Works collaboratively with other team members to accomplish project-related results as needed
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in project related work
- Experience with Oracle Financials is required – doesn’t need to be extensive.
- Significant experience deploying and maintaining medium to large business application solutions in an integrated environment
- Strong Business analysis or project management skills
- Requires demonstrated experience working directly with Business teams to help develop efficiencies between the business process and application solutions
- Experience with SQL, Qubole, and/or Looker is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic work breakdown techniques and work planning in a formal project structure
- Helps guide business decisions that instruct application platform functional requirements
- B.S./B.A. in Business or Information Systems, or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training in Information Systems
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.