Business Analyst, Field Operations
- Work with team members to maintain a high level of data accuracy and completeness, identifying and resolving data-related issues.
- Develop and run periodic and ad hoc reports that support all levels of the organization in improving the overall business.
- Collaborate with front line managers on analyzing reports and presenting findings.
- Provide operational support for a variety of initiatives to streamline processes, reduce administration and achieve team/business goals.
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau as a “single source of truth” for all Field Operations teams.
- Work with Sales Operations to confirm commissions inputs and verify accuracy of commissions calculations.
- Ability to analyze data and create customized reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools, namely Tableau.
- MS Excel skills a must for occasional ad hoc reporting, though use of other more shareable methods preferred when possible.
- Understanding of database relationships and experience with one or more BI tools; Tableau preferred.
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.
- Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration.
- Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values.
- Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience in sales/field operations and/or technology company preferred.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.