Your Day to Day
- Work as member of the Solutions Delivery Team
- Capture the voice and outcomes of the customer to drive business process documentation, including user stories, workflows, and functional requirements.
- Discover complex business requirements — providing structure and clarity where there is ambiguity — and work with Technical Analyst and Product teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Document agency user stories, workflows, functional requirements, as well as SOW, RFI, and RFP language. Create a template library so we can rapidly deliver documentation (“don’t re-create, iterate”).
- Assess impact and feasibility of proposed solution — including change management and other non-program implementation costs — evaluating alternatives and delivering solutions that accomplish agency outcomes.
- Design, administer, and document functional acceptance tests.
- Bachelor in Business, Operations, CS or Engineering.
- Experience managing process improvement or facilitating change management amongst teams.
- Demonstrated outcome-driven thinking. Can make hard tradeoff assessments.
- Business Analyst certification strongly preferred (e.g. PMI-PBA, IIBA-CCBA, IIBA-CBAP, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership experience through on-campus and/or community involvement
- Self-starter who thrives with problem-solving and embraces ambiguity
- Enthusiasm and commitment to AXON's Mission, Core Values, and Program Mission
- Willingness to join forces and drive company-wide initiatives across multiple departments
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...