ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow helps them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Business Operations and Analytics leader reporting to the GM for our emerging product-led-growth (PLG) business. We are looking for a leader to shape the strategy, develop and measure key business metrics, collaborate cross-functionally, and drive execution through data and analytics. This is a high visibility and high impact role within the team creating innovative products with a new business model. If you have skills and experience operating a bottoms-up GTM targeting technical audiences and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, then this role is for you. We’re a startup within an emerging cloud superpower. If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to talk.
ServiceNow is a customer-first company. We're big enough to have resources and scale but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of ownership and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping our users and customers thrive. Does that sound like an exciting place to work?
- Establish and drive strategic and operational business projects through data-driven decisions
- Model business initiatives by defining key metrics and dive deep into data to determine measurable insights
- Partner with technical teams to build scalable data architecture to support reporting, visualization, and dashboards
- Develop insights through reports, dashboards, and advanced analytics
- Conduct in-depth analysis and build statistical models to identify trends and key drivers that inform decisions across the business
- Lead executive level programs and initiatives, including communications plan and timelines
- Serve as a key advisor and thought partner to the GM and other leaders
- Lead change by working closely with BU and cross-functional leadership to identify, analyze, and act on critical business challenges and opportunities
- Build an intimate understanding of the business’s key drivers, proactively proposing ways to increase business performance and efficiency
- Own and drive the quarterly business review and annual long-term strategy processes
- Strong analytical background and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience building enterprise SaaS business models, developing and analyzing business metrics
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Understanding of operational processes, systems and data in sales, forecasting, marketing, account management, customer success, and support, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, SQL, R, Python)
- Strong leadership and influence abilities, an effective team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever tasks necessary to get the job done
- A blend of startup and enterprise experience, is BA/BS in STEM with 8+ years of relevant work experience (or 4+ years with higher degree), preferably in analytics/business intelligence/operations research
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.