Business Analytics Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with C&P Ops and business leads to deliver essential business analytics and intelligence as it relates to key business questions on how we deliver products and services to market.
- Collaborate with the Customer & Partner Leadership team to gather requirements and enable the development and publishing of real-time metrics / analytics through dashboard technology.
- Prepare presentations and deliver story based updates to various personas across C&P
- Apply a data-driven analytical approach when evaluating strategic opprotunities/initiatives
- Partner with Partner and Customer Outcomes teams in creating tools and summarizing data to support Business Operations Initiatives
- Develop change management and enablement strategy for Business Intelligence
- Collaborate C&P Ops leadership team to create a regular operating cadence of BI Activities, including but not limited to All Hands meetings, QBR’s, Quarter End activities and Service Reviews
- Provide ad-hoc project and program management support as needed for various initiatives, such as functional transformation, optimization analyses, and projects for our Finance development rotiational program, Finance Interm Program, Finance New Hire Orientation, Finance Brown Bags and Meet ‘n Greets with Finance executives, and other Finance engagement forums and ithers yet to be defined
In order to be successful in this role:
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers & internal stakeholders to improve their experiences
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can prioritize and pivot accordingly to the current work demands
- You are able to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to groups at all levels and have the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in to deliver results
- You are comfortable leading in strategic planning and project management projects
- You are able to work cross-functionally to drive projects that support the Finance Organization’s Priorities and Initiatives
- Previous project management experience in the area of College recruitment and/or other functions in a Human Resources discipline is desirable
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.