Business Intelligence Analyst, People Data at Assurance
- Write SQL queries to gather real-time data on our recruiting pipeline, so that we can provide our data science, marketing, finance, and people teams with evidence to support key decisions and major company-wide initiatives
- Lead data quality and issue investigations for HR/recruiting data, and collaborate with stakeholders across the company to fix them
- Assist with the automation of the creation, data validation, and distribution of mission critical reports across the company
- Work with data science team to build data models within our business intelligence tools (Looker and Tableau)
- 0-2 years of experience working at a finance or technology company in an analytical function.
- Proficiency in writing SQL
- Prior experience in working with Python a plus.
- Strong Excel skills, prior experience working with VBA a plus
- Familiarity with some kind of business intelligence or data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, DOMO, PowerBI, etc.)
- You have the ability to recognize data patterns and understand when a particular field or table is not in line with business expectations.