Business Intelligence Analyst
Come join the team that empowers New Engen to use data to solve our clients' most complex digital marketing challenges! With deep, insightful data solutions, we help our clients to grow their businesses by efficiently getting their message out to potential customers. New Engen is driven by data, and the Analytics team provides the systems and insights that make that happen. We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who loves creating solutions that enhance understanding and insight. If you thrive on bringing your technical skills to bear on a wide variety of analytic problems, we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to distill analytic requirements and automate manual processes.
- Help define the direction of analytics at New Engen for both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Dive deep into data to find and present actionable insights.
- Build datasets and perform analysis in the areas of multi-channel attribution, lifetime value, cross-device access, incrementality testing, and performance optimization
- Design data models, analyses, and solutions that enhance understanding and insight.
- Tailor communication of findings and recommendations as appropriate to the audience, from summary and highlights to fine details.
- Learn new technologies and approaches as the data landscape changes.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with stakeholders to translate business needs into clear requirements.
- Solid proficiency in SQL (3+ years).
- Established track record of producing high-quality analytical results.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple competing priorities.
- BS in a quantitative discipline; MS a plus.
- We are especially interested in talking with you if you have experience with statistical data analysis, Python, and/or Tableau.