Business Intelligence Developer III
The Business Intelligence Developer II is responsible for solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business. As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will be working on a high priority, dynamic, data driven projects.. If you believe in being a great teammate, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you.
A day in the life…
- Write/program/develop and implement visual data reports and build personalized, interactive data visualizations, reports and dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Work with the business to process requirements and convert them into meaningful reports as well as be able to train and communicate the reports to the business stakeholders.
- Assist with process definition and library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPIs, etc.).
- Solve issues with minimal direction, identifies data related problems and provide scalable solutions.
- Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
- Communicate and present the reports to the business stakeholders
- Support ad hoc requests by writing advanced SQL queries
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields; Master's Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of Report Development and Business Intelligence experience including predictive analytics and forecasting
- Strong proficiency in SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.)
- Proficiency in Reporting tools like Qlikview, QlikSense
- Data warehouse concepts and experience in working on SQL Server/AWS Redshift
- Experience with Big Data solutions including Hadoop (Hive, Impala)
- Strong working knowledge of Metadata, MDM, and Data Quality tool suites
- Experience with cloud based database solutions (Amazon Redshift etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.