Business Process Analyst at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Friday, January 17, 2020
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a program manager on the operations team, you will drive programs that scale Convoy’s operations while driving improvements in service and efficiency. You will tackle broad, ambiguous questions that have an impact across Convoy’s operations teams and, often, the entire company, our customers, and our carriers. You think strategically and can own a problem end to end. Key areas of investment could include: organizational design and growth planning, piloting new customer-facing programs, and testing new operational models.
You will have ownership over:
Strategy - You will identify key questions that will determine the validity and success of a program and drive to resolution through alignment with stakeholders.
Planning & Execution - You will own end-to-end planning and execution of programs. You will be required to develop a broad understanding of the business in order to drive effective paths to scale for successful programs.
Metrics & Experimentation - You will define the metrics and goals that drive program success and will be required to design and measure effective experiments.
Cross functional partnership - You will work closely with our product, operations, and other teams to identify and execute on long term innovation for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in consulting, BI, strategy, or data analyst roles
- Experience building and scaling strategic and cross-functional programs from the ground up
- Ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics; exceptional Excel skills; SQL proficiency a plus
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!