Business Solutions Analyst
The Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of Enterprise Applications - including the internal use of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Business Solutions Analyst to drive quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Enterprise Systems team by assisting employees with designing, building, and implementing Smartsheet solutions to solve their business objectives.
As a Business Solutions Analyst, you will work with Smartsheet employees on engagements to convert business requirements into Smartsheet solutions. Within this role you will be considered a Subject Matter Expert pertaining to advanced Smartsheet functionalities in order to propose solutions for use cases across different business groups. Within this role you will have the rare opportunity to own solutions start-to-finish and will get to interface with business owners directly in order to ensure you are meeting their needs. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers.
This role reports to the Lead Business Solutions Analyst within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Drive engagement with business groups to understand their challenges and develop solutions leveraging Smartsheet. Then develop, build and deploy those solutions.
- Intake and prioritize new request using Smartsheet as the work execution platform
- Serve as a Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Support existing solutions by troubleshooting reported bugs, prioritizing enhancement requests, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure we are realizing the greatest possible value from our Enterprise Applications - including Smartsheet
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and business functions
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to drive efficiency for future projects
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of business applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.