Business Transformation Analyst II at EagleView
This individual will engage with various areas of the business to lead programs for improvement that support enterprise-wide goals. You will be responsible for documenting and analyzing problems, formulating hypotheses, developing insights, and delivering and implementing recommendations that drive transformation. The right person for this role is a self-starter, who is a systems thinker with a passion for developing and maintaining simple and sustainable business processes and enjoys solving complex problems.
- Understand and document ambiguous business processes, including users, systems, technologies, and data, both in written and visual form (process flows)
- Ability to combine complex information and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and establish plans for implementing improvements that can be clearly communicated across the business to different users
- Project and program management including updating and tracking key reporting documentation; executive-level reporting on project scope, status, risks, etc.
- Establish trusted relationships with internal teams and interface with stakeholders across the business to gather information, gain diverse perspectives, and deepen subject matter expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a role requiring problem solving and process analysis
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems and synthesize and communicate solutions clearly to stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with ambiguous and ever-changing situations
- Ability to drive independent workstreams that are part of larger programs, while maintaining a deep level of understanding of how workstreams support the overall program
- Preferably has working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, and a bonus would be experience working with Salesforce and Ecommerce platforms
- Seeks challenging opportunities and takes accountability for personal results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner and strategic thinker
- Experience working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite and leveraging this to create high quality and high impact presentations and materials for executives
Personal Traits and Values
Intellectual Honesty: you always seek the truth, present all facts in an unbiased manner, and do not allow your personal beliefs to skew your recommendations.
Systems Thinking: you can view data and an organization from a broad perspective; able to see the overall structure, patterns, and how they interact and influence each other.
Creative: you think outside the box; you can do more with less; you are resourceful and responsible for the pursuit of business objectives.
Curious: you are intellectually curious; beyond your role in answering others' data questions, you are constantly asking your own "what if's" and "why's" and relentlessly seek answers to those questions.
Strong Work Ethic: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, never settle for the bare minimum and always uphold the values and goals of your organization.
Competitive: you have a strong desire to succeed and are willing to put in the necessary work to achieve your goals and the goals of the organization.
Relentless: you are determined and focused. You do not give up and work through challenges until you reach a solution.
Detail Oriented: You are thorough, organized, and productive. You pay attention to the details and rarely let things slip through the cracks.
Integrity: You don't cut corners ethically and are fully invested in doing the right thing at all times. You are accountable, keep your word and are trusted by your colleagues.