Join our team as a client director and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Manage a multifunctional team, to deliver world class e-commerce strategy and tactics to drive client’s business in e-retailer space.
- Help craft and deliver e-commerce retail strategy. Annual Promo Planning, Sales Forecasting, Strategic Media Planning, etc.
- Create PPC campaigns on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) platform, examine ROI, and stay within client budget constraints.
- Execute new product launches. Orchestrate critical path schedule with internal Stackline team as well as client team.
- Understand how e-retailer sites operate with direct vendors as well as marketplace sellers and provide operational recommendations to our clients.
- 7+ years of relevant account management experience with proven track record.
- 3+ years e-commerce retail experience as a vendor or manufacturer to e-retailer (preferably Amazon) is a big plus.
- Flawless communication (written and oral) skills at the C-Suite level at Fortune 500 companies.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Ability to draw insights from large amounts of data and provide recommendation to clients on e-commerce strategy (extensive MS Excel knowledge required).
- People who think big, solve problems, and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
Read Full Job Description