We're looking for Corporate Development Analyst to join our team. This individual will engage with senior leadership and internal client teams across the business to solve complex problems and inform decision-making. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing problems, formulating hypotheses, developing insights, and delivering recommendations to drive growth and transformation. As a Corporate Development Analyst, you will support the selection and execution of company-wide strategic initiatives and transformational efforts in support of EagleView's vision and strategic goals. You will provide support and thoughtful leadership to high impact cross-functional project and initiatives. You will also provide research and external analysis and recommendations of industry trends. This includes business growth areas, emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, and optics, and use cases for data analytics. This is a high growth potential position with unlimited opportunity for a qualified candidate.
- Establish trusted relationships with internal client teams and interface with stakeholders across the business to gather information, gain diverse perspectives, and deepen subject matter expertise
- Engage with cross-functional leaders to determine root causes to be evaluated, hypotheses to be tested, and business outcomes to be achieved
- Develop fact-based client, market, and competitor insights based on research conducted across a variety of sources.
- Leverage first- and second-order insights as well as apply technical and operational expertise to identify issues, challenge the status quo, and develop creative recommendations
- Synthesize insights and recommendations into client presentations to clearly communicate findings to leadership.
- Collaborate with the business to implement and manage pragmatic, bold, and actionable solutions
- Provide meaningful analysis for decision support, including the development and tracking of key metrics (pipeline coverage, conversion analysis, retention rates, cohort analysis, rep productivity, etc.)
- Assist with ad hoc strategic, business development, or research-based inquiries such as performing strategic analysis, creating strategic materials, performing industry, monitoring and evaluating industry trends and researching best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance is required; Master's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in corporate strategy, finance, process improvement, change management, systems design, or related experience.
- Demonstrated cross-functional and project management experience - this is a great opportunity for those with experience in management consulting, banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or startup operations.
- Have the ability to interpret strategic and operational business requirements, to provide appropriate expert advice and counsel, and effectively influence and communicate.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills that support and enable sound decision making in a growth-oriented, complex software, hardware, and production organization.
Personal Traits & Values
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. What you see is what you get. Honest, humble, straightforward and accustomed to aligning with peers and preventing divisions from emerging between departments. Calm and level-headed under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills, evidenced by successful executive, leadership and employee level interactions, strong writing and outstanding presentation experience, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-driven, growth mindset attitude, has comfort in weighing in or articulating a contrary point of view in a collaborative setting. Embraces healthy conflict based on a foundation of trust in order to reach the best possible outcomes. Capable of handling difficult conversations, does not defer them unduly, and can teach others how to do the same.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, including the capability to take ambiguous complexities and deliver creative and well-structured solutions.
- A natural curiosity and passion for business and solving complex problems.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran