Customer Success Business Process Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its customer success processes and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking a proactive, passionate analyst to help identify new opportunities for improving our customer success processes, document them, and to implement them into action. Reporting to the Director, Customer Success Business Process, the Customer Success Business Process Analyst will proactively work to help identify new opportunities by analyzing key success metrics data, gathering input from various stakeholders in the Customer Success organization, and documenting and implementing the changes to help the team continue to scale. We are looking for a talented individual with a process viewpoint who can grow and adapt along with our fast-paced business.
The ideal candidate is relentlessly curious, has high process analysis and is passionate about improvement opportunities to help scale the business. This individual is energized by creating actionable insights and recommendations and is highly collaborative with both business and technical audiences.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead and contribute to the analysis on customer success business
- Works autonomously to proactively identify new opportunities to improve current processes, including success plays utilized by the Customer Success organization
- Document and update new processes and implement success plays
- Create frameworks to better understand and monitor key business activities.
- Contribute solutions to improve monitoring.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization and in the geographies to gather ideas on improvement opportunities.
- Works with the Customer and Partner Excellence content team to incorporate new leading practices.
- Improve operational excellence through proactive identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business. This includes identifying ways in which tools can be enhanced and deployed to improve workflows.
- Build cross-functional, global relationships and be able to establish resources to help solve problems on behalf of the business.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in an analytical field (e.g., Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business or a related field).
- 2-5 years of prior experience in business process or operational improvement, customer success experience a plus
- Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow designer a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand. Demonstrated passion for connecting the dots, digging deeper to uncover new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively across different function
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.