The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As the program leader of the Qualtrics global internal Customer Experience (CX) program, you will be challenged to hear every customer’s voice, improve every broken experience, and help evolve the industry’s most innovative CX program. Partnering with leaders across the organization, you will drive the customer into the forefront of every product and service we offer, and work to diffuse critical CX competencies, skills, and capabilities needed to deliver on our corporate mission and strategy. Using the Qualtrics XM Platform, you have the power of the ultimate listening and intelligence engine behind you, combined with the most innovative action capabilities on the planet. This will give you, and our entire organization, a holistic and personalized understanding of our customer base, and drive a culture of action that increases customer loyalty and propels our brand promise as the world’s leading Experience Company.
Expectations for Success
- Outline and communicate our CX strategy across the organization, ensuring alignment and buy-in across all functions within the organization
- Architect the end-to-end CX transformation plan including all phases, training, change management, and operating rhythm needed
- Define the core CX program objectives/KPIs, and drive associated strategic initiatives across the business to achieve the desired results
- Lead the CX Center of Excellence for Qualtrics to drive and diffuse centralized learning, best practices and improvement across the organization
- Manage a team of 5 CX experts across technical, data, and program design that is tasked with driving the success and execution of the program across the enterprise
- Direct the appropriate program governance model across the enterprise, and organize the steering committee(s) and executive engagement needed to drive cross-functional change and action
- Diffuse the power of the XM platform across the organization to design innovative experiences for our customers, and consistently improve the end-to-end customer journey
- Drive the platform’s wide adoption and usage and ensure all teams are operationalizing program insights and taking action to improve their areas of impact to the customer experience
- Leverage the XM Operating framework to embed CX competencies and skills across the organization
- Champion org-wide participation and excitement into the program and continually challenge the company to be the greatest customer-centric organization in the world
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic (must have for the job)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or higher and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in a CX related field or discipline
- Proven track record driving positive change and exceptional business outcomes in a complex environment
- Deep experience in building and managing senior executive relationships across large multinational companies
- Passion for and experience driving thought leadership in Customer Experience in large organizations
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams, including well-developed negotiation skills and providing direction while not having direct authority
- Strong understanding of CX methods and technologies (e.g. NPS, CES, closed-loop systems, journey mapping, etc.)
- Track record of collaborating cross-functionally with product, engineering, or technical teams in technology or related industry
- Ability to drive data-driven and impactful action into partner organizations, and facilitate effective change management and redesign of processes and methods
- Ability to scale learning and development across a global team
- A genuine team player with exceptional EQ
- Preferred (want for the job)
- Experience in using and deploying the Qualtrics’ XM platform to drive CX outcomes
- CCXP certification
- Proven track record of leading, directing, or consulting on enterprise-wide CX programs in B2B technology
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories