Data Aggregation Specialist
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
Responsible for working as part of the marketing data operations team to actively support the Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. We are looking for an analyst who has demonstrated experience in wrangling data and building SQL Databases. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative. This is a dynamic and wide-ranging role.
What's the job really?
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
- Identify and build automated solutions for the acquisition and processing of data that would otherwise require manual effort.
- Apply problem-solving skills to create flexible and innovative technology solutions that can be re-used.
- Evaluate and integrate data from various data sources and data types.
- Support the extraction, transformation and loading of data; transcribe data into standard collection format.
- Prepare and execute workflows, processing models, and automated routines.
- Maintain high standards of coding quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Proactively communicate to team the latest technological developments; stay informed of sourcing tools and resources.
- Previous internship or relevant work experience in scripting, software development, or data analytics.
- Project management skills: prioritization, communication, delivery.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Exposure to a range of different systems / be adaptable to working in multiple technical environments.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when explaining technical processes and solutions to business stakeholders and management.
- Critical thinking related to estimating a prospect's interest level in the company's solution.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Self-starter and goal oriented.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.