Data Analyst - Customer Solutions at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
The Data Analyst - Customer Solutions acts as a customer experience champion for Qualtrics’ Stats iQ and Text iQ tools. This person will be responsible for helping define, drive, and support key customers’ CX programs via the iQ portion of the Qualtrics platform. This person will be hands-on from an operational point of view, specifically focused on data cleaning, data manipulation, text analytics modeling, statistical modeling, and working with new features in Qualtrics. They’ll also deliver feedback on these tools to the tools’ product managers.The Expectation for Success
This highly visible role will interface frequently with clients, partner teams, product and service managers, technology directors, and market research teams, etc. in helping to define, develop, and embed best-in-class iQ solutions.
The best candidate for the role will have a data analyst’s keen sense of the end-to-end experience, ability to demonstrate the value and benefit of CX, and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment across a variety of pilots and proof of concepts simultaneously.
This person will be an agent of change, able to show a demonstrable knowledge of the Qualtrics platform to determine and apply an appropriate amount of the CX iQ analytics to a given project.A Day in the Life
- Implement text and statistics models on Qualtrics’ iQ platform and support day-to-day operations, working with Qualtrics’ clients and pre-sales team in managing proofs and pilots
- Contribute to product/service requirements process, definition and documentation, for handing off to other team members
- Use strong statistical skills with an understanding of business outcomes and key drivers
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.