Data Analyst - Engineering at Navigating Cancer
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
- Operating as a partner, trusted advisor and entry point for the business constituents to request services, work priorities and ensures end-to-end planning for data solutions.
- Develop Business dashboards and reports to visualize key insights, trends and monitor the performance of key metrics.
- Develop data sets to support reporting and analytics.
- Provide expert advice in the usage and interpretation of data to various business partners.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and then translate requirements in the Analytics area – either recommending an existing solution, developing a solution, or synthesizing requirements for delivery to the technology team for development.
- Work with various stakeholders like product and engineering to ensure applications are instrumented with proper tracking mechanisms to enable analytics.
- Actively question and challenge customers to understand their requirements and reach the best solutions, near term and long term.
- Successfully implementing process improvements impacting their own work and work of others.
- 3+ years of proven experience in data analytics
- M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Science, Health Care administration, Statistics, Data Science or related area
- Strong analytical, quantitative, statistics, and math skills preferred
- Expertise in SQL is a must
- Hands on experience in Tableau, Python, R etc
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets/Powerpoint
- Strong work ethic
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done goes a long way
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities and exploring innovative solutions to problems.
- Creative thinking, an eye for detail, the ability to work independently, and a positive attitude are important prerequisites for this job.
- Experience in a healthcare and/or Web / Technology is preferred
Why work here?