Data Analyst - Pharmaceutical Solutions at Navigating Cancer
The Data Analyst will support Pharma Clients and the Business Development team in comprehensive data analysis, investigations, and sales support initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience generating and analyzing data supporting Pharmaceutical manufacturers commercializing Oncology assets in the US.
The candidate must have a strong curiosity for answering questions with data, and an appetite for translating data into easily consumable insights. He or she will possess a work style that promotes progress through collaborative teamwork in a dynamic environment. The candidate must be enthusiastically committed to delivering world-class analytics solutions, the highest levels of customer service, be committed to the continual process, product and performance improvements, be able to communicate with confidence, clarity, and honesty, take initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of systems, processes & deliverables.
- Operating as a partner, trusted advisor and entry point for the business constituents to request services, work priorities and ensures end-to-end planning for data solutions.
- Develop Business dashboards and reports to visualize key insights, trends and monitor the performance of key metrics.
- Develop data sets to support reporting and analytics. Provide expert advice on the usage and interpretation of data to various business partners.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and then translate requirements in the Analytics area.
- Work with various stakeholders like product and engineering to ensure applications are instrumented with proper tracking mechanisms to enable analytics.
- Actively question and challenge internal and external customers to understand their requirements and reach the best solutions, near term, and long term.
- Successfully implementing process improvements impacting their own work and work of others.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of proven experience in data analytics within the Healthcare arena; experience with EMR and/or medical claims data supporting Pharmaceutical companies highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Health Science. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Science, Health Care Administration, Statistics, Data Science or related area; Masters Preferred.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, statistics, and math skills Expertise in SQL; Excel; Tableau; PPt; etc
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done
- Creative approach to problem-solving and the ability to visualize data in innovative ways
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities and exploring innovative solutions to problems.
- Experience in Oncology strongly preferred