- Join the small, passionate team driving the implementation of Xealth SaaS solutions
- Revolutionize healthcare for everyone as we integrate Xealth into Enterprise Health Systems nationwide
- Use data to improve the lives of millions of patients around the country
- Enjoy the view from our fantastic offices in downtown Seattle
Xealth, Seattle's most exciting healthcare startup, is growing!
We’re improving healthcare for everyone, by building an ecosystem of connected apps, devices, services, and content that are instantly available to physicians & patients in a seamless, intuitive manner.
Having recently closed a major funding round, we’re looking for an Analytics focused Data Analyst to join our team. You would be part of a small team dedicated to delivering high-quality product in a mission critical environment. In this role you’ll maintain a data warehouse of our transactional data, develop report queries and implement tools for other Product staff, as well as work with the Analytics Product Manager to translate data insights into an actionable roadmap features.
As a Data Analyst at Xealth, you will:
- Help maintain and support Xealth’s data logging & analytics infrastructure
- Work closely with the Analytics Product Manager, engineering, account management, and fellow product managers.
- Maintain a data warehouse, including data dictionary and security.
- Analyze KPI’s of the Xealth Platform, help customers analyze the various initiatives they tackle using the Xealth Platform, and help foster a data driven culture throughout the company.
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues and opportunities, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
Our Data Analyst will have:
- A passion for improving healthcare through technology & data insights
- Expertise in Healthcare data structures, taxonomy, and lifecycle
- Expertise in HIPAA security & PHI handling best practices
- Expertise in SQL & ability to query data across complex database structures
- Expertise in AWS Quicksight data visualization framework
- Experience working with business stakeholders to develop needed reports and understand data needs
- Experience maintaining a data warehouse, challenges and best practices
- Familiarity with common AWS data pipeline tools (e.g: Glue, Kinesis, RDS, Athena, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Familiarity with common Healthcare data source systems (e.g: Epic, Cerner)
- Familiarity with the Digital Therapeutics landscape
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with colleagues
- A penchant for playing with office puppies
"Xealth will dramatically improve the connection between patients and clinicians." - Rod Hochman, MD, President & CEO, Providence St. Joseph Hospital
Xealth enables healthcare teams to order digital content, services, and OTC items as easily as they do medications. Patients can then access these digital health prescriptions from the provider's portal, so that they can actively manage their health - improving care quality and the doctor-patient relationship.
Learn more about us at www.xealth.com